You can contribute to CWJF by taking advantage of a business’s Community Giving Program that donates on your behalf when you shop with that business. Anyone can link their shopping to the Community Partner’s Giving Programs listed below.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Many businesses have a Community Giving program that donates a percentage of what their customers spend to a non-profit organization of the customers choosing. Below are businesses that have an option to make donations to CWJF and steps to link your shopping at that business to their Community Giving program.
You will need a Kroger “digital” account. You may already have an account if you shop online. If you don’t have an online account take the following steps to create one:
1. Go to www.kroger.com
2. In the top right-hand corner, click the Sign In drop down
3. Create Account
To add your Kroger Plus card to your online Kroger account:
1. Get a Kroger Plus card in any Kroger store
2. Sign in to your online Kroger account
3. In the top right-hand corner, click your name drop down then go to My Account
4. In the Profile Information, add your Kroger plus card in Plus Card Alt ID
To link your card so that a percentage of your purchases will be made to CWJF (when your card is used at time of purchase)
- In the same My Account section in Step 3 above, go to Community Rewards and add CWJF’s organization code – VC883.
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon ID and Password
3. Search for Cypress-Woodlands Junior Forum
You must go to smile.amazon.com every time you make purchases because your Amazon account can’t be automatically linked to smile.amazon.com.
- Get card in the store.
- Call number on the back and provide CWJF’s code – 2505
If you know of another business or if your business has a similar Community Partner program that CWJF can partner with, please contact Beverly Fennessy at email@example.com.